Midwest Executive Assistant
United States, Chicago
Located in Chicago, IL or North Suburbs of Chicago. Partial remote work possible. Reporting directly to our Executive Director, works independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts. Requires knowledge of the organization and its policies and procedures. Includes responsibility for executive office management as appropriate.
Provide a wide range of complex office administration and support to the executive director including but not limited to the following:
● Administration of all StandWithUs Midwest office meetings and events (both in-person and virtual) and general office management
● CRM database administration (Raisers Edge)
● Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Blackbaud Raisers Edge, Microsoft Office and Google and Zoom applications.
● Administer departmental office systems and procedures (Mail, accounts receivable/invoicing, Zoom, Raisers Edge/CRM, Outlook)
● Board and Staff meeting administration including but not limited to taking meeting notes/minutes
● Review, assess, route, answer and monitor follow up action steps on correspondence. Gather and analyze information required for administrative reporting
● Provide a wide range of support including: composing and editing letters, memoranda, reports, excel spreadsheet management, marketing collateral, and presentations. Prepares copy for publication or submission of grant proposals and/or reports
● Serves as principal contact and source of information for constituents, including external and internal partners
● Manage complex calendars, arranges meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
● Support event coordination including conferences, chapter events, and trainings
● Purchase and maintains an inventory of supplies for our offices
● Perform research work and summarize findings
● Create and maintain organizational databases
● Answer and route phone calls, mail and email messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination
● May assist in regional communication and coordination
● Contribute to unit effort by accomplishing related duties as required
Required Education and Experience
● Deep knowledge/proficiency using the following applications: Excel, Outlook, Blackbaud Raisers Edge, Microsoft Office, Google, Teams and Zoom applications
● College degree preferred, or an equivalent of education plus experience in an office environment.
● 5+ years related experience with proven office administration and customer service skills required.
● Strong working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications tools.
● Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
● Knowledge of the Pro Israel community a plus
Preferred Education and Experience
● Experience managing a budget with multiple deadlines.
This is a full-time position that also includes benefits such as health and dental insurance and a phone subsidy.
StandWithUs is a movement that welcomes volunteers!
We might not have something available immediately. We will try to find an opportunity based on how you feel you could help.
Please complete the form below, and we will get in touch with you: